Commerce Interact is a quality focused and expanding B2B conference production company and one of the leading players in each of the markets we service.
Our present portfolio of 36 senior executive business development events spans Asia, Northern Europe and USA, helping buyers and sellers from around the world establish valuable business relationships in the world’s largest markets.
Due to the launch of a new event division in a fast growing sector, we are looking for a senior sponsorship sales manager to take a lead in driving the new division’s sales.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced, ambitious sponsorship sales manager to join the team driving the expansion of the company, with fast track progression and career development.
Skills, Experience and Attributes Required:
- Minimum of 2 years’ B2B event sponsorship sales experience
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales targets
- Formal sales training, with a structured, disciplined approach to sales
- Strong questioning, listening and presentation skills
- Strong sales negotiation and closing skills
- Hungry for success with the drive to win
- Ambition, supported by the motivation to learn and the work ethic required for rapid career progression
- Fluent, business level English
What we offer:
- An influential role within an experienced, driven, commercially focused team
- A professional business and sales environment
- Sales onto market leading events, focused on quality of delivery and strength of customer service
- Ongoing sales, business and people management training
- Personal career development to provide you with the skills and experience required to take on new responsibilities in line with the company’s expansion
- An energetic, hard working environment in the heart of London
- Occasional face to face sales at international exhibitions and our own events
To apply, please send a 1 or 2 page resume with a short cover letter explaining why you are an excellent candidate for the role to email@example.com