Commerce Interact’s Property Division is a joint venture with an established property investment company with over 11 years track record in sourcing, securing and successfully managing property investments in the UK for investors from across the world.
Due to the increase in opportunities presented by current UK and International market conditions we are recruiting a sales development executive to grow our client base and help manage existing client relationships.
The role involves contacting Independent Financial Advisors and Angel Investor Networks, initially focusing on phone based lead qualification and progressing onto client meetings and managing the full sales cycle once fully trained. Ongoing marketing support is provided to help assist with building contact databases and generating new leads. You will be working alongside the present sales team and company directors.
Previous property experience is not required as full training and ongoing daily support will be provided.
The role will be a mixture of remote working and office based for training and meetings.
Skills, Experience and Attributes Required:
- Minimum 2 years B2B sales track record
- Confident, motivated and target driven
- Strong questioning, listening and presentation skills
- Client focused and work to high professional standards
- Engaging, with the ability to establish relationships quickly
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong work ethic
- Fluent, business level English
What we offer:
- Opportunity to play a key role in an expanding business
- Working for an established company with a strong reputation
- A professional business and sales environment
- Formal training, day to day support, with a structured, disciplined approach to sales
- Personal career development to provide you with the skills and experience required to take on new responsibilities in line with the company’s expansion
- Rewarding environment where individual success is recognized
- Potential for fast progression into a senior sales role and sales team management sales for the right candidates
- A mix of new business sales and account management
- Occasional international travel to exhibitions and client business meetings
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a meritocratic company that supports hard working, high achieving individuals to make the most of their potential.
To apply, please send a 1 or 2 page resume with a short cover letter explaining why you are an excellent candidate for the role to email@example.com