World’s Leading Wines, a Division of Commerce Interact Ltd, specialises in producing and promoting targeted business development events that enable quality wine producers to expand their distribution and sales in U.S.A., Asia and Europe.
Due to the continued growth of the division we are looking for a driven business development executive who is looking to take the next step in their career.
For more information about the World’s Leading Wines events division and client feedback on our events, visit: http://www.worldsleadingwines.com
Skills, Experience and Attributes Required:
- Minimum of 18 months B2B sales experience, preferably in event sponsorship
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales targets
- Structured and disciplined approach to sales
- Strong questioning, listening and presentation skills
- Strong sales negotiation and closing skills
- Hungry for success with the drive to win
- Ambition, supported by the motivation to learn and the work ethic required for rapid career progression
- Fluent, business level English and French required.
- You will be passionate, enthusiastic and driven with a hands-on attitude.
What we offer:
- An exciting role within an experienced, driven, commercially focused team
- A professional business and sales environment
- Sales onto market leading events, focused on quality of delivery and strength of customer service
- Ongoing sales, business and people management training
- Personal career development to provide you with the skills and experience required to take on new responsibilities in line with the company’s expansion
- An energetic, hard working environment in the heart of London
- Occasional face to face sales at international exhibitions and our own events
To apply, please send a 1 or 2 page resume with a short cover letter explaining why you are an excellent candidate for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org